Stainless Steel Mix Tanks – Systems
White Mountain Process custom manufacturers stainless mix tank systems to your specifications. Please contact us for a quote to begin, we are a USA-based manufacturer and will respond quickly.
Our blending systems can be configured with stainless IBC tote tanks, open top circular process vessels, closed top pressure vessels, multi shaft, and multi-agitator mixers.
WMProcess will work closely with you to configure the optimum agitation package, from low shear cGMP blending to high shear mixing of difficult to blend high viscosity mixtures of gums and thickeners. Lab to production units in industrial duty and sanitary cGMP aseptic configurations are available. WMProcess offers top entry mixers, bottom entry sealed, magdrive mixers and side entry agitators.
We offer a variety of open top, hinged lid top and sealed pressure rated mix tank setups depending on your application requirements.
We typically offer 3 categories of blending vessels depending on your needs:
- Industrial duty (typically mill finish 304ss wetted parts for general blending of fluids and solids into liquids)
- Sanitary duty (32Ra or #4 sanitary polished tank ID and mixer wetted parts, 304ss and 316Lss most common. Typical for food blending, beverage, diary, cosmetic mixing)
- Biopharma duty (15Ra and electropolished 316Lss wetted parts, material certs, doc package, USP VI on any elastomers, typical for buffer prep, media makup, vaccines, bioreactors, filter hold agitated vessels, chromatography makeup)
MIXTANK SIZES AVAILABLE = 1liter – 10,000gallons
Some standard pre-engineered mixtank package prices are shown above – for more custom sanitary or biopharma duty mixtanks please contact WMProcess. Please note we offer premier sanitary and industrial duty engineered mixtanks, these are not typical inadequate tank/mixer packages you can find online or in catalogs.
Other Helpful Links:
- Mix Tank Concept Drawing (PDF)
Also available! Orbital Shakers from White Mountain Process
Our Orbital Shakers are perfect for blending buffers, proteins, chromatography slurries and a great choice for single use mixing with either carboys or single use bags.
Orbital Lab Shakers are known for their ability to provide low shear and gentle blending, to more vigorous shaking and mixing action. Shakers are heavy duty and robust, easy to use, and extremely effective at mixing very quickly and uniformly.
Orbital Shakers typical options we can provide:
- Biopharma ready, complete documentation packages, IQ/OQ optional, FAT testing optional.
- Heavy Duty Large Volume Mixing and Small Volume blending
- Fixed Speed or Variable Speed / High or Low Speed
- Variable Speed digital display with digital countdown timer
- Temperature controlled top plate typical
- Explosion Proof and Hazardous Duty motors available
- Remote Control Operation available
- All Stainless Steel Models
Incubator High Humidity and CO2 gassed models
We also offer single-use and carboy mixers for laboratory use
.For top-quality, single-use mixing systems, contact White Mountain Process. Our single use mixers are erfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. Our customers find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Our Single Use Mixers can mix from ½ liter to 200 liters – with a single mixer. If more is required, we’ve designed our systems to be flexible enough to mix up to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
This offers a simpler alternative to difficult-to-manage single use bags and tank liners commonly used in the industry. However, don’t let its simplicity fool you – this is no cheap, flimsy mixer. Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
You’ll also be glad to know that like other WMProcess products, our Poly USP VI Mixing tank may be customized to suit your specific application. Choose to include tank baffles or not; order TC fittings welded to suit, and choose between other features such as dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.
Contact White Mountain Process to discuss your project and intended applications. We can help you design a system unique to your needs, or a mixer flexible enough to mix a variety of media for nearly any imaginable application.