Aseptic High Purity Polypro and HDPE Mixing Tanks
PROCESS SCALE BIOSEPARATIONS FOR THE BIOPHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
Our high purity tanks and agitated vessels for media slurry makeup used in chromatography and process purification.
Agitated cGMP biopharma ready poly vessels that are sealed (vapor tight and GMP tank design).
We offer a variety of open top, hinged lid top and sealed vapor tight mix tank setups depending on your application requirements.
Polypro and HDPE blending vessels built to your specifications:
Mix Tank Sizes Available from 1 liter – 5,000 gallons
- Sanitary duty (FDA PE and PP sanitary agitated vessels. Typical for food blending, beverage, dairy, cosmetic mixing)
- Corrosion Resistant (non-metallic mixers and agitated mix tanks with a variety of materials available including PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE, exotic alloys such as titanium and Hast C, cGMP and USP VI poly materials readily available)
- Biopharma duty (cGMP process vessel in USP VI Polypro or USP VI PVDF with agitator typically 15Ra and electropolished 316Lss wetted parts, material certs, doc package, USP VI on any elastomers, typical for buffer prep, media make-up, vaccines, bioreactors, filter hold agitated vessels, chromatography makeup)
- MIX TANK SIZES AVAILABLE = 1 liter – 5,000 gallons
- Custom engineered mixtank packages designed for your specific application. Please note we offer premier sanitary and industrial duty engineered mixtanks, these are not typical substandard tank/mixer packages you can find online or in catalogs.
- DI and Ultrapure Water Storage Tanks
- Buffer Prep Agitation, Dissolving of Salts
- Media Slurry Tank -Chromotography Slurry Agitation (baffled tanks with Chrome Slurry Mixer design)
- Diagnostic Mixing and Storage
- Non-Metallic Mixing and Blending Systems
- Vaccine Blending
- Filter hold mixtanks
Polyethylene / Polypropylene / PVDF / PTFE / 316Lss / Hast C – and other mixtank materials of construction. FDA + USP VI poly mixtanks and Industrial/Sanitary/BioPharma metal and stainless mixing vessels.
Simple mixtanks to complex mixing systems available – we can include CIP spray nozzles, riboflavin cleanability testing, pressure relief valves, instrumenation, thermowell and RTD, flush mount poly tank fittings, aseptic diaphragm valves, etc.
Also available! Orbital Shakers from White Mountain Process
Our Orbital Shakers are perfect for blending buffers, proteins, chromatography slurries and a great choice for single use mixing with either carboys or single use bags.
Orbital Lab Shakers are known for their ability to provide low shear and gentle blending, to more vigorous shaking and mixing action. Shakers are heavy duty and robust, easy to use, and extremely effective at mixing very quickly and uniformly.
Orbital Shakers typical options we can provide:
- Biopharma ready, complete documentation packages, IQ/OQ optional, FAT testing optional.
- Heavy Duty Large Volume Mixing and Small Volume blending
- Fixed Speed or Variable Speed / High or Low Speed
- Variable Speed digital display with digital countdown timer
- Temperature controlled top plate typical
- Explosion Proof and Hazardous Duty motors available
- Remote Control Operation available
- All Stainless Steel Models
Incubator High Humidity and CO2 gassed models
We also offer single-use and carboy mixers for laboratory use
.For top-quality, single-use mixing systems, contact White Mountain Process. Our single use mixers are erfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. Our customers find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Our Single Use Mixers can mix from ½ liter to 200 liters – with a single mixer. If more is required, we’ve designed our systems to be flexible enough to mix up to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
This offers a simpler alternative to difficult-to-manage single use bags and tank liners commonly used in the industry. However, don’t let its simplicity fool you – this is no cheap, flimsy mixer. Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
You’ll also be glad to know that like other WMProcess products, our Poly USP VI Mixing tank may be customized to suit your specific application. Choose to include tank baffles or not; order TC fittings welded to suit, and choose between other features such as dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.
Contact White Mountain Process to discuss your project and intended applications. We can help you design a system unique to your needs, or a mixer flexible enough to mix a variety of media for nearly any imaginable application.