Single-Use Mixers for Biopharma & High Purity Processes
Single Use Mixing Systems for Bioprocesses
White Mountain Process offers disposable and single-use mixing, shaking, and blending technology for biopharma and high purity manufacturers. We cater to end users who want customized single-use mixers built to their specifications.
Our offerings include:
- Mixer and agitator drives with various output speeds and motor configurations
- Variety of “wetted” materials available, including 316Lss, USP VI PE/PP/PVDF, Hast C, Titanium, and other exotic materials
- Variety of mixer connections for open containers and closed/sealed bags
- Custom designs for any single use mixing application
- Lab mixing to pilot scale blending to full scale agitation
Types of Single Use Mixing Systems
SINGLE USE MIXERS COME IN A WIDE RANGE OF DESIGNS. BOTH OPEN AND CLOSED SYSTEMS ARE COMMON, AND EACH CATEGORY OFFERS A NUMBER OF VARIATIONS, EACH BEST SUITED FOR A SPECIFIC TYPE OF APPLICATION. SUB-CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
Single-Use Mixer Features
FOR DISPOSABLE MIXING WITH ASEPTIC SEALED DISPOSABLE MIXER & CONTAINER
- Single use top entry mixer drive blending system
- Sealed sterile containers
- Disposable mixer and container setup
- Gamma radiated / sterilized mixing bags
- Full cert package
- Bottom entry mixing systems with NO moving parts (zero shedding, no particulate generation, eliminate CIP/SIP, no cross contamination between batches – White Mountain Process loves single use mixing)
Benefits of Single Use Mixing
SOME ADVANTAGES OF USING A SINGLE USE MIXER INCLUDE:
- Single use mixers tend to be user friendly
- Decreased risk of cross-contamination
- Smaller financial investment
- Ends cleaning validation and sterilization concerns
- Faster production times
- Increased accuracy
- Convenient and readily available storage
- Reduction in personnel costs
- Ready to use
- Adjustable output
- Elimination of need for tank and impeller cleaning
We also offer single-use carboy mixers for laboratory use
.For top-quality, single-use mixing systems, contact White Mountain Process. Our single use mixers are erfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. Our customers find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Our Single Use Mixers can mix from ½ liter to 200 liters – with a single mixer. If more is required, we’ve designed our systems to be flexible enough to mix up to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
This offers a simpler alternative to difficult-to-manage single use bags and tank liners commonly used in the industry. However, don’t let its simplicity fool you – this is no cheap, flimsy mixer. Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
You’ll also be glad to know that like other WMProcess products, our Poly USP VI Mixing tank may be customized to suit your specific application. Choose to include tank baffles or not; order TC fittings welded to suit, and choose between other features such as dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.
Contact White Mountain Process to discuss your project and intended applications. We can help you design a system unique to your needs, or a mixer flexible enough to mix a variety of media for nearly any imaginable application.