Sanitary Plastic Mixing Vessels & Mixing Systems
Poly PE Mixing Tanks – Engineered Systems
USP VI PP OR HDPE MIXING SYSTEMS – 5 LITER TO 1,000 GALLON BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Bioprocessing tanks (blending systems) for buffer prep, media prep, mixing liquids, or dispersing powders into liquids.
Multiple agitator options available.
5 liter to 1,000 gallons are readily available, with a complete GMP documentation package and all certifications.
Poly/PE Mixing System Options
We typically offer 4 categories of blending vessels depending on your needs:
- Industrial duty (typically FDA PE polyethylene process vessel for general blending of fluids and solids into liquids)
- Ultra-Sanitary duty (PE and PP sanitary agitated vessels. Typical for food blending, beverage, dairy, cosmetic mixing)
- Corrosion Resistant (non-metallic mixers and agitated mix tanks with a variety of materials available including PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE, exotic alloys such as titanium and Hast C, cGMP, and USP VI poly materials readily available)
- Biopharma duty (USP VI cGMP process vessel with agitator 15Ra and electropolished 316Lss wetted parts, material certs, doc package, USP VI on any elastomers, typical for buffer prep, media make-up, vaccines, bioreactors, filter hold agitated vessels, chromatography makeup)
Typical applications for WMProcess high purity poly mixing tank systems:
- Buffer prep
- Media make-up
- Filter hold agitated vessels
- Chromatography slurry media makeup
- pH adjust
- Diagnostic and reagent manufacturing
- Semi conductor chemical mixing
- Disposable mixing technology
- GMP biopharma blending
Plastic Mixing Systems Built To Your Specs
For Bioprocess Engineers
WMP has been providing “mixing solutions” to industry professionals for more than two decades.
1 Liter – 10,000 Gallon Mix Tank Sizes Available
Stainless – Poly PE – PP, PVDF, PTFE, Titanium, Hastelloy C, & More
Mixers and agitators
We offer a large assortment of agitator, motor, and mount types – contact us today to request a quote.
- Autoclave and Carboy Style Mixers
- Sanitary Mixers for Aseptic Mixing Applications
- Industrial Top Entry Mixers
- Bottom Entry Mixers
- Side Entry Mixers
- Lab Mixers
- GMP and High Purity Agitators
- Corrosion Resistant Mixers and Mixtanks
- High Viscosity Mixers
- High Shear Mixers
Industrial Mixing Equipment
Built to Your Specs
Discover the benefits of world-class engineering and our White Mountain Peak-performance Team. We’re committed to making your job easier. Ask about our proprietary squeal-less dry-running mechanical seal for controlled-humidity environments. It’s blissfully quiet in performance!