Poly Non Metallic Mixers and Agitators
Corrosion Resistant Mix Tanks & Agitators Including Poly, Plastic, Titanium, and Hastelloy C – Built to your specifications
Mixing corrosive solutions including acids, alkaline, leaching solutions, phosphates, sulfuric acid, and other aggressive chemistries requiring a corrosion-resistant blending system.
White Mountain Process offers corrosion resistant mixers and non-metallic agitation for these types of applications.
- Hastelloy Metal — Hast C276 and Hast C22
- Mixer mechanical seals in Hast C readily available
- Custom mixing impellers in Hastelloy
- Production agitators with Teflon, Halar, PVC, Rubber, Kynar PVDF, PP
- We also offer top entry mixers with PE, PP, PVDF, PTFE, and other exotic alloys like Titanium and AX6LN
- WMProcess specializes in biopharma cGMP mixers and mixtanks, including USP VI Polypropylene and Kynar packages
Single-Use Lab Mixers
Eliminate cleaning and CIP with Single-Use Mixers from WMP!
Our single-use lab mixers are perfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. You will find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Capable of mixing from ½ liter to 200 liters – Scalable to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
WMP Single-use Mixers are a better alternative to single-use bags and tank liners.
High quality: Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single-use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
WMP Poly USP VI Mixing tanks are built to your specifications. Options include: Tank baffles, TC fittings welded to suit, dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.