YES THERE IS A BETTER WAY! CONTACT US FOR CIP AND TANK CLEANING HELP
Mixing tanks and agitated vessels need a method of cleaning. After you mix your product and package or pump downstream, how do you effectively clean the tank, carboy, or vessel.
Here are some systems that WMProcess may be able to help with:
- Rotating spray nozzles – for more robust cleaning we offer a variety of rotating jet spray nozzles, whirleybirds, and impingement cleaning devices with complete removable CIP wand assemblies
- Click here For Carboy rinse system – for cleaning carboys, small poly process vessels, 55gallon drums
- Click here for IBC tote bulk container cleaning system – small systems for washing PE caged Totes
- CIP system – small portable to large scale CIP systems (clean in place)
- COP system – small cabinet washers to larger scale COP systems (clean out of place)
- CIP optimization for mix vessels, and riboflavin testing of agitated tanks
Sanitary spray ball, mat finish 316ss, 2.5” with clip, full coverage std, 40gpm at 25psig typical
Biopharma Sanitary spray ball, 32Ra polished finish 316Lss, MTRs included, 1.25-4” sizes with clip, full coverage std, 40gpm at 25psig typical, 3A rating
Sanitary rotating spray nozzle, jet style spray, 25gpm at 30psig, mat finish 316ss with clip
Biopharma Sanitary spray wand assy for use with spray ball or rotating jet nozzle, 32Ra polished finish 316Lss, MTRs included, ½-2” tube sizes with TC inlet and TC connection to tank, custom lengths available
OPTIONS: we offer any customization required, USP VI poly spray nozzles, custom polish and electropolish, manifold assemblies, just contact www.wmprocess.com
WMProcess offers standard and custom spray balls, rotating nozzles, whirleybirds, and impingement spray nozzles and any CIP mixtank cleaning equipment you may need. Contact us for custom quotes or more details.