CLEAN YOUR MIX TANKS, VESSELS, DRUMS AND CONTAINERS
This ergonomic and affordable carboy cleaning and rinsing system is available from WMProcess to improve COP clean out of place for smaller scale tanks and containers. These are very effective for poly tanks used in biopharma and laboratories for Buffer prep and salt solution makeup. WMProcess carboy rinse station is compact and effectively COPs various size drums, carboys and containers – the WMP-COP/CRS-50SAN handles up to 50gal tanks
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE (PDF)
30” dia x 60” tall, bottom drain 18” off floor
Standard unit includes poly housing as shown in photo, spray nozzle, platform for setting carboy into place and inlet port for rinse solution and outlet port on self-draining cone bottom.
Custom Units Available
Who We've Worked With
Poly Mixing Tank Systems Typical Documentation for Sanitary cGMP Blending Vessels
Drawings – 2D dimensional and 3D drawings used
- Mixer performance data (flow, turnovers/min, hp, torque, tip speed)
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance manuals
- Recommended spare parts list
- Instrument + Equipment lists
- Instrumentation calibration procedures
- Material Certificates (MTR’s for 316Lss and metals and FDA/USP VI for elastomers, certificate of compliance)
- Surface finish report (profilometer testing available, coupons used for appearance, coupons used for poly finish and poly welds)
- Vessel drainage test report
- Inspection test results, reports and certificates
- Component catalog cut sheets
- As built mixer and tank drawings
- Passivation and Electropolish certs
- Poly nozzle weld spark test reports
- Mixer run test
Weld qualification and inspection records available P+ID drawings as required (Process and Instrumentation diagrams) Electrical drawings FAT report (Factory Acceptance Test Report).
WMProcess can perform and document the Factory Acceptance Testing of the mixing tank system prior to shipment and video tape aspects of the test. Testing will include a step-by-step written verification test of all software and hardware functions. Customer welcome to visit for FAT. SAT (Site Acceptance Test Report) as required.
IQ/OQ Document – we can assist as needed.
Cleaning and Passivation Report Video instructions for mixer installation and maintenance.
Weld Video Record (Digital recording of boroscope weld inspection) Instrument Data Sheets.
Static water hydro test report Poly mixtanks are not pressure rated, so static hydro test provided with documentation.