CLEAN YOUR MIX TANKS, VESSELS, DRUMS AND CONTAINERS
This ergonomic and affordable carboy cleaning and rinsing system is available from WMProcess to improve COP clean out of place for smaller scale tanks and containers. These are very effective for poly tanks used in biopharma and laboratories for Buffer prep and salt solution makeup. WMProcess carboy rinse station is compact and effectively COPs various size drums, carboys and containers – the WMP-COP/CRS-50SAN handles up to 50gal tanks
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE (PDF)
30” dia x 60” tall, bottom drain 18” off floor
Standard unit includes poly housing as shown in photo, spray nozzle, platform for setting carboy into place and inlet port for rinse solution and outlet port on self-draining cone bottom.
Custom Units Available
Who We've Worked With
Mag mixers for sealless mixing and blending.
Magnetic mixers are 100% leak-proof with no mechanical seals, zero emissions and available in sanitary polished/electropolished 316Lss and exotic alloys like Hast C, Inconnel, Titanium, Alloy 20, AL6XN and others.
- 100% CONTAINMENT
CALL OR EMAIL US FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE ON MAGMIXERS
Types of Mag Drive Mixers and Agitators We Offer
- Bottom Entry Mixers – typically sterile GMP bottom mag drives for use in biopharma, we can supply these integrated with USP VI PP poly mixing tanks as well
- Top Entry Agitator – top mount magnetic drive mixers are often used in HIGH PRESSURE applications and where 100% leak-proof containment is required. High torque designs are available, and a variety of bearing material and motor/gearbox options.
- Side Entry Mag Drive Mixer – again for total containment, no fear of leaking seals or packing, mag drive side entering agitators give you peace of mind your large storage tank will not leak and still be mixed. Easy to maintain exterior drive is removable while maintaining seal in place
- Inline Magmixers – we offer custom inline mixing with mag drive technology
- Autoclave high pressure reactors – we offer laboratory and pilot plant magnetic mixers packaged with a reactor system for high pressure reactions, corrosion mixtures, hydrogenation, etc.
Single Use Magmixer (above)
For disposable mixing, with an aseptic sealed disposable mixer and container
- Mag drive mixing
- Sealed container
- Disposable mixer and container setup
- Gamma radiated / sterilized
- Full cert package
- Bottom mag drive stirrer optional