CLEAN YOUR MIX TANKS, VESSELS, DRUMS AND CONTAINERS
This ergonomic and affordable carboy cleaning and rinsing system is available from WMProcess to improve COP clean out of place for smaller scale tanks and containers. These are very effective for poly tanks used in biopharma and laboratories for Buffer prep and salt solution makeup. WMProcess carboy rinse station is compact and effectively COPs various size drums, carboys and containers – the WMP-COP/CRS-50SAN handles up to 50gal tanks
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE (PDF)
30” dia x 60” tall, bottom drain 18” off floor
Standard unit includes poly housing as shown in photo, spray nozzle, platform for setting carboy into place and inlet port for rinse solution and outlet port on self-draining cone bottom.
Custom Units Available
Who We've Worked With
- Available in Single and Dual Cartridge Designs
- No Seal support needed for most applications… consult factory
- Nitrogen can be used in both single and dual cartridges in certain applications.
- Special face material for dry running certified FDA, USP Class VI, Bovine Free
- Upgradable Whisper Seal Technology available for low pressure/slow speed applications providing a much quieter environment for operators
- Available with Aseptic Debris Well