CLEAN YOUR MIX TANKS, VESSELS, DRUMS AND CONTAINERS
This ergonomic and affordable carboy cleaning and rinsing system is available from WMProcess to improve COP clean out of place for smaller scale tanks and containers. These are very effective for poly tanks used in biopharma and laboratories for Buffer prep and salt solution makeup. WMProcess carboy rinse station is compact and effectively COPs various size drums, carboys and containers – the WMP-COP/CRS-50SAN handles up to 50gal tanks
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE (PDF)
30” dia x 60” tall, bottom drain 18” off floor
Standard unit includes poly housing as shown in photo, spray nozzle, platform for setting carboy into place and inlet port for rinse solution and outlet port on self-draining cone bottom.
Custom Units Available
Who We've Worked With
- Cartridge type mechanical seals are much easier and quicker to install than component seals.
- Installation is quicker, easier, and no measuring or setting of heights is required.
- Cartridge seals are available for mixers, agitators, reactors, pumps, and other rotating equipment.
- White Mountain Process repairs and service any manufacturers mechanical seal, either single or dual arrangement.
- White Mountain Process offers Dry Running single and dual cartridge seals… also available with Whisper Quiet Seal Technology