IBC TOTE CLEANING SYSTEM – FOR CIP ON ANY BULK CONTAINER
Systems start at $20,000.00 | Please allow 8-10 weeks for fabrication
Effectively and quickly clean your tote tanks and containers with the WMP IBC Tote Cleaning System.
Handle all your own in house cleaning of intermediate bulk containers, plastic totes, 55 gallon drums and any other process vessel.
This skid mounted system allows you to handle your tote cleaning in-house. Combining everything you need for fast and thorough cleaning, the Tote Wash System will eliminate the need for outside cleaning services. You can dramatically increase your cleaning efficiencies while keeping your IBC containers on-site.
The WMP IBC cleaning system comes with a feed pump (40psig pump is standard, higher pressure optional), a WMP spray ball style cleaning nozzle, system control panel, tote inlet cover, pressure relief valve and return line, feed 50gal tank and the necessary hoses and fittings. You can simply install the pump and hook up your supply line and then be ready to clean your totes in house.
- Eliminate Outside Cleaning services, save money on shipping costs
- High Performance and very fast cleaning
- Simple Installation to be up and running right away
- Complete System responsibility so no auxiliary equipment needed
WMP TOTE CLEANING SYSTEM
- Roller cart with handle – all equipment mounted on this skid
- heater with thermostat, 110volt 1ph plug (not explosion proof rated)
- 55gal stainless steel tank
- tote cap spray nozzle — assume 6″ screw cap on standard 275gal PE caged tote (ibc tote lid or other adapters available)
- hoses and fittings and tote cap adapter
- Wand with cleaning spray nozzle
3D engineered drawings issued in 7 days after order
3-4 week fabrication time after approval
- high pressure pump
- poly tank
- low and high level alarms
- high pressure impingement cleaning nozzle or whirleybird
- timer and other instrumentation and controls
- IBC Tote Tank in poly or stainless can be supplied
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quick quotes on custom systems to meet your desires/requirements
Also available! Orbital Shakers from White Mountain Process
Our Orbital Shakers are perfect for blending buffers, proteins, chromatography slurries and a great choice for single use mixing with either carboys or single use bags.
Orbital Lab Shakers are known for their ability to provide low shear and gentle blending, to more vigorous shaking and mixing action. Shakers are heavy duty and robust, easy to use, and extremely effective at mixing very quickly and uniformly.
Orbital Shakers typical options we can provide:
- Biopharma ready, complete documentation packages, IQ/OQ optional, FAT testing optional.
- Heavy Duty Large Volume Mixing and Small Volume blending
- Fixed Speed or Variable Speed / High or Low Speed
- Variable Speed digital display with digital countdown timer
- Temperature controlled top plate typical
- Explosion Proof and Hazardous Duty motors available
- Remote Control Operation available
- All Stainless Steel Models
Incubator High Humidity and CO2 gassed models
We also offer single-use and carboy mixers for laboratory use
.For top-quality, single-use mixing systems, contact White Mountain Process. Our single use mixers are erfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. Our customers find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Our Single Use Mixers can mix from ½ liter to 200 liters – with a single mixer. If more is required, we’ve designed our systems to be flexible enough to mix up to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
This offers a simpler alternative to difficult-to-manage single use bags and tank liners commonly used in the industry. However, don’t let its simplicity fool you – this is no cheap, flimsy mixer. Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
You’ll also be glad to know that like other WMProcess products, our Poly USP VI Mixing tank may be customized to suit your specific application. Choose to include tank baffles or not; order TC fittings welded to suit, and choose between other features such as dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.
Contact White Mountain Process to discuss your project and intended applications. We can help you design a system unique to your needs, or a mixer flexible enough to mix a variety of media for nearly any imaginable application.