Sanitary C Clamp Mixers
Sanitary C Clamp Mixers
Built to your specs
Bioprocess Ready & Available With Variable Speed Electric or Air Operated Motors
C-Clamp Mixer Options
- Motor: Air operated mixer, or electric TEFC motor or Light Weight XP Class I Div II
- Housing: Stainless steel high end
- Shaft: 316/316Lss mixer shaft, 32Ra polish
- Impellers: 316/316Lss mixing impeller, set screwed to shaft, CIP friendly, 32Ra polish
- Agitator Variable Speed Options: we can prewire and mixer for plug and play use, click here for electric option. For air operated agitators we can supply the air motor FRL typically required, see our air mixer accessories
- Biopharma ready, 20Ra polish and passivation/electropolish on wetted parts with cGMP documentation package
- All stainless steel gearbox and/or motor
- Explosion Proof Motor available, Class I Div I Group D or others
- Sanitary design for food/biopharma with polish and passivation/electropolish, stainless motor and mixer housing available, ––Agitator plate or bridge mount available to mount on tank top
- We can source any mixing impeller you want, including exotic alloys, we embrace any customization you desire
NOTE: THIS IS A HEAVY DUTY, SANITARY RATED TOP ENTRY C CLAMP AGITATOR. Don’t be fooled by online listings of sanitary mixers that don’t have proper mixer bearings and use 304ss or shoddy cast mixing impellers
Contact us for more details or a fast quote, email@example.com
WHITE MOUNTAIN PROCESS HAS THE LARGEST SANITARY MIXER SELECTION IN THE WORLD – MADE IN USA
Also available! Orbital Shakers from White Mountain Process
Our Orbital Shakers are perfect for blending buffers, proteins, chromatography slurries and a great choice for single use mixing with either carboys or single use bags.
Orbital Lab Shakers are known for their ability to provide low shear and gentle blending, to more vigorous shaking and mixing action. Shakers are heavy duty and robust, easy to use, and extremely effective at mixing very quickly and uniformly.
Orbital Shakers typical options we can provide:
- Biopharma ready, complete documentation packages, IQ/OQ optional, FAT testing optional.
- Heavy Duty Large Volume Mixing and Small Volume blending
- Fixed Speed or Variable Speed / High or Low Speed
- Variable Speed digital display with digital countdown timer
- Temperature controlled top plate typical
- Explosion Proof and Hazardous Duty motors available
- Remote Control Operation available
- All Stainless Steel Models
Incubator High Humidity and CO2 gassed models
We also offer single-use and carboy mixers for laboratory use
.For top-quality, single-use mixing systems, contact White Mountain Process. Our single use mixers are erfect for biotech, pharmaceutical mixing, medical and other aseptic mixing and blending applications. Our customers find this system to be flexible, reliable, sanitary and remarkably easy to use.
Our Single Use Mixers can mix from ½ liter to 200 liters – with a single mixer. If more is required, we’ve designed our systems to be flexible enough to mix up to 5,000 liters with the same mixing action, even when using traditional mixing impellers.
This offers a simpler alternative to difficult-to-manage single use bags and tank liners commonly used in the industry. However, don’t let its simplicity fool you – this is no cheap, flimsy mixer. Our engineered lab mixer and tank systems meet high industry standards, and offer mixing impellers which can scale up or down. This means our single use mixers can be used for either pilot plant or production mixing processes, and other applications.
You’ll also be glad to know that like other WMProcess products, our Poly USP VI Mixing tank may be customized to suit your specific application. Choose to include tank baffles or not; order TC fittings welded to suit, and choose between other features such as dip tubes, vent filters and outlet valves, to be included if needed.
Contact White Mountain Process to discuss your project and intended applications. We can help you design a system unique to your needs, or a mixer flexible enough to mix a variety of media for nearly any imaginable application.