CLEAN YOUR MIX TANKS, VESSELS, DRUMS AND CONTAINERS
This ergonomic and affordable carboy cleaning and rinsing system is available from WMProcess to improve COP clean out of place for smaller scale tanks and containers. These are very effective for poly tanks used in biopharma and laboratories for Buffer prep and salt solution makeup. WMProcess carboy rinse station is compact and effectively COPs various size drums, carboys and containers – the WMP-COP/CRS-50SAN handles up to 50gal tanks
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE (PDF)
30” dia x 60” tall, bottom drain 18” off floor
Standard unit includes poly housing as shown in photo, spray nozzle, platform for setting carboy into place and inlet port for rinse solution and outlet port on self-draining cone bottom.
Custom Units Available
Who We've Worked With
Specialty Paints, Inks & Pigments
Mixing and Dispersing Paints, Inks, Dyes and Coatings
- Mixing and suspending paints and coatings in 55gal drums and 275gallon IBC totes
- Dispersing high solids pigments and oil based paints.
- Low Shear Mixing and Blending of latex paint
- Electronic Coating Mixing, E coating agitation
- Fumed Silica Dispersing and Blending
- Inkjet mixing make up and particle sizing
- Lithographic Paste high viscosity blending
- Blend mulch dye and pigment in IBC totes
- Disperse and homogenize pigments and additives like clay, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Pigments, Calcium Carbonate
Top entry batch mixers, bottom entry mixers, inline mixing and homogenizing, low shear blending, high shear dispersing and emulsifying, lab and pilot scale mixers and large high output production mixers and agitators all from WMProcess Mixers.