White Mountain Process, LLC, catering to sanitary, biopharmaceutical and high purity users of agitators & mixing tanks, launches new line of laboratory bioreactors and fermenters. Configured for research, development, pilot plant and production, these fully configurable single-use bioreactors include the choice of cell-vessels for cell culture or bacto-vessels for fermentation.
Complete with precise electrical heating for accurate and gentle heat transfer, and temperature control for cell culture and microbial fermentations, these double wall vessels include a stainless steel head plate and are designed to the latest GMP requirements. All options include pre-programmed, ready-to-use configurations for fermentation and cell culture and include interchangeable mag drive and direct drive options, a variety of impellers, and multiple industry standard head plate ports.
- Cell culture and microbiology Research & development
- Laboratory and pilot scale fermentation of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- Mammalian, insect, and human cell line cultivation
- Stem cell culture or biofuel/biopolymer development
- Vaccine production in anchorage and non-anchorage dependent cell lines
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch, and continuous processes
- Validation packages available for GMP-regulated processes