IBC Tote Mixers For Polymers, Chemicals, Paints and Any Other Application
Tired of Poor Service on IBC tote mixers?
- Extreme duty tote mixers, bulletproof
- Ships from stock
- Painless customer service
CLICK IMAGE BELOW FOR TOTE MIXER THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS
White Mountain Process offers a wide selection of superior, portable IBC tote mixers and agitators. White Mountain Process offers rugged, quality-built portable IBC tote mixers, and a best-price guarantee. Our top-entry portable IBC mixers are used to mix and blend liquids in an Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) tote or drum. They come in a variety of sizes, shapes and speeds, and work with various viscosities and applications. White Mountain Process specialists can help you select the right tote mixer for the job.
- Mixers for Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) totes, Polyethylene caged totes, and other Schutz style 275 gallon totes
- Electric, air, and 12Volt agitator mixer motor options
- Powerful, lightweight, economical and simple to use
Our IBC tote mixers are lightweight and portable, easy to use and economical, while still offering the power needed for thorough mixing. White Mountain Process mixers keep mixing compact and simple for IBC and Shcutz style totes, as well as other containers. We provide a compact and powerful solution. Ask us about our compact tote screw cap mixers – they’re very easy to use on Schutz totes!
We can help you determine the perfect mixer and tote combination for your specific application, whether you’re mixing low viscous water-like substances, or require something more powerful for mixing viscous mixtures such as road paint. Our wide range of tote mixers and IBC agitators are suitable for nearly any imaginable application. We can also customize mixers for your specific container system.
IBC tote mixer agitators are shipped ready to be used, with little to no set-up. Simply install to the top of the tote with a screw cap mount. Heavy-duty bridge mounts can fit on the top of the tote cage as well. Standard models ship free via UPS anywhere in the continental USA within 48 hours of your order.
Tote Mixer Impellers and Agitators Mixing impellers typically feature a 5.75″ diameter for direct drive mixers. Higher torque gear drive tote agitators feature a folding, collapsible mixing impeller that fits through the tote’s 6” top opening. A collapsible mixing impeller opens up to its full diameter once mixing begins. Mixing impellers typically span 10-16 inches, which depends on viscosity, density, mixer horsepower and desired speed. Single or double mixing impellers can be used on tote mixers.
Choose from air or electric operated tote agitators for containers as small as 1 gallon to totes as large as 750 gallon containers. Mixers can range from as simple direct drive, air operated mixers, to very high torque and hp gear drive mixers. Mounting options are varied. White Mountain Process can assist you with any of these tote mixer options and custom requests. Options may include:
- Tote lid mount
- 6″ screw cap
- C-clamp style mount
- Schutz or container dimensions
- Adjustable bracket mount
- Other custom mounting options depend on the drum or container dimensions
Looking for quality IBC totes for your mixing application? We can help!
White Mountain Process can also equip you with quality Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) totes for your mixing project. IBC totes are economical containers used to transport or handle bulk liquids, dry or viscous products. These types of totes can be used for safe and effective mixing, storage and transportation, from everything from chemicals to biopharmaceuticals. IBC totes are large (common sizes range from 275 gallons to 330 gallon capacities), cost-effective, and preferred for many types of mixing.
Most IBC totes are made of polyethylene and surrounded by a metal cage for stabilization (often referred to as a “Schutz style” tote). They typically feature a 2” outlet and a 6” screw top fitting at the top. When used for mixing or impelling, it’s critical that mixer impellers fit through the top screw cap opening.
Schutz totes are popular for chemical storage and shipping. Portable tote mixers work very well for Schutz-style totes, since our 5.75” collapsible impeller fits easily through the Schutz tote’s standard 6” screw cap opening.
Drums and totes are available in a variety of sizes. We source only the best, and can help you determine what style of container is best for your application. We can help you by providing:
- Plastic totes with a metal cage (Schutz style) with a tote mixer
- Plastic totes with metal, plastic or wood pallets
- Totes volume – typically 235 gallon, 275 gallon or 330 gallon
- Stainless steel totes with quick disconnect agitators
- Drums in various sizes and manufactured from different materials (typically 55 gallon drums)
- Drum and tote liners, as well as disposable film liners
- Tote and mixer packages
- IBC totes which feature custom designs
Specifying an IBC Tote Mixer
To choose the appropriate IBC tote mixer type and size for your application, be prepared to know what is being mixed, the viscosity (sg and solids %) and the desired results. White Mountain Process specialists can help you determine construction, type, size and style of mixer based on your application. From mixer to tote, White Mountain Process can provide you with a complete, delivered, turn-key mixing system.
If you have a specific configuration in mind, please contact us with the following information:
- What is being mixed
- >Mixture viscosity and sg and solids %
- Describe the mixer results desired
- Top entry mixer style (6″ tote screw cap, bracket mount, stainless lid mount, clamp mount)
- Air or electric motor
- Direct or gear drive desired, or vendor to choose
- Price range desired is helpful, typical tote mixers range from $400-$6000+
- Whether or not tote mixer needs to be portable, is there a mixer weight limit
- Tote mixer materials of construction (ie: stainless wetted mixer parts)
- Single or dual mixing impellers.
- Folding mixing impellers desired