SINGLE USE BIOREACTORS
Say goodbye to lengthy downtime with super-fast turnarounds.
The specially designed CellMaker airlift single-use bioreactors have been created to perfectly suit our system and your application. These single-use bags are easily replaced within minutes for a fast turnaround so you can start on your next process.
These sterile bags are fitted into the enclosure and the contents are agitated by bubbles created by a customizable influx of gasses. Our robust system is designed without any moving parts, eliminating the chance of mechanical failure. In addition, gentle agitation from our bubbles reduces the risk of cell shearing usually associated with agitated mixing impellers. Single use disposable mixing bags are available in sizes 8 Liters and 50 Liters to suit your enclosure, and provide working volumes of 3L to 8L, and 10L to 50L.
Our CellMaker Regular Bioreactors are compatible for use with our CellMaker Regular Controller and CellMaker Plus Controller. While our CellMaker Plus Bioreactors are designed for use with our CellMaker Plus Controller only. These bags contain a sensor for measuring dissolved oxygen and a pH port making these bags ideal for providing precise control over more challenging processes.
• Touchscreen interface / CellMaker software
• Accurate mass flow controller Air / O regulation
• Pressure sensor allows automatic shutdown in case of over pressure
• Front rotameter for visual control of gas flow
• Compatible with both 8L and 50L Enclosures
• Optional automatic feed addition via external pump
• All the benefits of the Regular system, plus:
• Fitted with pH meter allowing pH monitoring and automatic control via dual acid/base pump and CO2
• Fitted with Dissolved Oxygen meter allowing pO2 monitoring and automatic control using O2
Single Use Lab Mixers
White Mountain Process is pleased to offer top of the line, single use lab mixers for biotech, pharmaceutical, medical and aseptic mixing and blending.
VOLUME = 1/2 liter to 200liters with single mixer
SCALE UP = scale up to 5000liters with identical equipment, same mixing action, traditional mixing impellers
SINGLE USE BAGS/TANK LINERS – optional but not required, and using off the shelf single use bags, not proprietary expensive and hard to get contraptions
Not like cheap catalog house lab mixers. This is a pre-engineered mixer/tank system with industry standard style mixing impellers which can scale up to pilot plant and production mixing processes.
Sanitary Lab Mixer with 316Lss wetted parts — poly/plastic shaft/impellers optional
Powerful and Versatile – 1liter to 200liter volumes uniform mixing
Great for lab mixing, scale up and scale down agitation, pilot plants
Poly USP VI Mixing Tank customized to suit, with tank baffles or without, TC fittings welded to suit, dip tubes, outlet valve if required, vent filters………
WHY USE THE WMPROCESS MIXTANK SYSTEM
- eliminate cleaning and CIP with single use options
- powerful low shear mixer to accommodate 1liter up to 200liter blends (medium to high shear mixing is optional) AND easy mixing scale up to 5000liter+ batches
- traditional mixing impellers, off center mount or center mount with baffles in tank
- cGMP mixtank system, pre-engineered
- not junk from catalog houses, this is a higher end laboratory mixing system for biopharma applications
WMP-BB-LAB90W - Sanitary Powerful Lab Mixer
- Great for 1liter to 200liter batch blending volumes (also excellent for 1gal viscous products)
- 90watt motor standard (smaller more compact and larger HP optional)
- Various speed ranges with controller, high torque gear drive low shear to high speed higher shear (20-600rpm, and 100-1800rpm two most common ranges)
- 316Lss shaft – 3/4″ diameter — robust heavy duty to avoid shaft wagging and flexing
- 316Lss mixing impeller to suit
- Mixer stand or mount to fixture on stand
- Optional 110volt 1ph Variable Speed Controller, Nema 4, Digital Display, prewired with disconnect plugs and 110volt 1ph plug
- TC adapter with lip seal and bearing for sealed aseptic mixing
- Tank-Vessel with TC mount, FDA HDPE or USP VI PP process vessel
White Mountain Process is pleased to offer a top of the line ultra heavy duty laboratory overhead mixer and mixer shaft to tank sealing arrangement, and we integrate a high purity vessel using FDA HDPE, USP VI PP, or USP VI PVDF process containers.