Sanitary Mixers, Blenders & Agitators
Discover the security of using proven sanitary mixers and agitators from White Mountain Process. Demanding customers around the world trust us to deliver the results they deserve. You can too.
Sanitary Mixer Applications:
- Sanitary agitation
- Food & beverage
- Biofuels & more
- Aseptic mixing applications
Sanitary Mixer Features:
- cGMP designs with USP VI and/or polished and electro-polished stainless and MTRs
- Sealed designs, top and bottom entry, mag drive for stainless and plastic tanks
- All-stainless-steel C-clamp mixers
- Low-shear mixing, high-shear dispersing, and viscous multi-shaft sanitary aseptic mixing systems
- Small-footprint lab sanitary mixers for microliter to large-scale agitation
Our engineers are seasoned experts in biopharmaceutical and sanitary and aseptic mixing applications. We build to exact specifications and offer full FDA, USP VI, and cGMP documentation packages–bringing you the vital security of best-in-class performance.
Sanitary Mixing & Blending Options
- Aseptic agitators
- All-stainless-steel sanitary agitators
- Sanitary blending equipment
- Top- and bottom-entry designs
- Disposable single-use mixing systems
- Electric and air-operated lab mixers in many configurations–from open-tank mixing to closed mix tanks, with Tri-clamp® connections
Mixing Tank Configurations For:
- Autoclavable for poly or stainless-steel tanks
- Bottom-entry mag mixers for poly tanks
- Closed-vessel mixing
- Mixing tank designs
- Carboy and closed-dome tank
- Squeal-less mechanical seals with aseptic debris wells
Electric and air-operated lab mixers are available in many configurations, including open-tank and closed-tank designs with TC sanitary connectors. As a global supplier of sanitary and aseptic agitators, White Mountain Process focuses on bio-pharmaceutical and aseptic mixing applications. We offer all-stainless-steel sanitary agitators, sanitary blending equipment, and disposable single-use mixing systems.
Our superior equipment is vital to consistent, high-standards sanitary and cGMP mixing and blending. Designed for applications such as sanitary agitation, biopharma, food, beverage and biofuel production, our mixing systems span the range from small-footprint micro-liter lab mixers to production-scale agitation systems. Whether for low-shear mixing, high-shear dispersing, or viscous multi-shaft mixing, our trusted cGMP designs feature USP VI and/or polished and electro-polished stainless and MTRs.
We offer sealed designs, top and bottom entry, and optional mag drives for stainless and plastic tanks. As a valued supplier to major pharmaceutical corporations around the world, we offer a detailed cGMP documentation package to meet general and specific requirements.
Discover the Benefits of Bottom-Entry Mixers
Bottom-entry mag mixers for poly tanks bring valuable benefits, including improved product purity and much easier handling, cleaning, and maintenance. They eliminate the risk of particles falling from overhead bearings or seals used in top-entry models.
Thanks to gravity, bottom-entry models have proven more efficient, requiring a fraction of the time to thoroughly mix materials as compared to top-entry mixers. We’re positive you’ll enjoy the boost in profits and may be cleaned without requiring the mixer agitator and shaft to be removed or cleaned separately
Why not use a bottom entry mixer for all aseptic mixing?
Some media doesn't require the intense mixing and shearing of a bottom-entry mixer, and may mix satisfactorily with other more compact mixer styles. Aside from that, various applications require autoclaving or portability as primary necessities.
White Mountain Process offers mixing systems designed so you may enjoy the savings of consistent results, easy maintenance, and convenient mixing.
Closed Vessel Mixing
- Top or Bottom Entry cGMP mixers for poly or stainless steel mix tanks
- Vapor-tight designs
- Low or high pressure applications
- Wide range of options based on media to be mixed
- Aseptic mechanical seals to suit your requirements
- Food & beverage
- Large volumes of low-viscosity materials
- Small volumes of high-viscosity materials
Ready to ship bio-mixers and bio-agitators
Contact us for ready-to-ship bio-mixers and bio-agitators.
Designed for biotech, pharma, biopharma, food, and cosmetic blending as well other similar applications, these mixers are autoclavable and compact. Our Tri-Clamp mixers and closed-top mixer/vessel packages offer mixing options for closed-vessel requirements. These include autoclavable mixer/agitators, mixers for poly tanks, and stainless steel agitators for stainless steel tanks. White Mountain Process is proud of our products, which promise efficient mixing and easy cleanup. They’re biopharma-ready, offer various speed ranges, and bring many other benefits that make your closed-mix-tank-application set up much simpler.
Engineering and Design Services:
White Mountain Process offers engineering assistance to ensure that the most-suited mixer is used for your vessel. Whether for laboratory mixing or production-scale sanitary agitation, we promise to provide you with the right equipment. You can trust White Mountain Process to understand your needs and bring you the positive results you deserve.
We invite you to take advantage of our mixing tank design services, including:
- 2D and 3D drawings
- Mixer performance data
- Vessel drainage test reports
- Mixer run tests
…and much more
Optional documentation includes installation, operation and maintenance manuals, qualification and inspection records, as well as rigorous testing and documentation prior to shipping.
White Mountain Process Specialties:
- High purity mixers
- Biopharmaceutical mixers (Biopharma mixers)
- Pharmaceutical mixers (Pharma mixers)
- Sanitary mixer
- Ultra-sanitary mixers