Discover the security of using proven sanitary agitators from White Mountain Process. Our engineers are seasoned experts in biopharmaceutical, aseptic and sanitary agitation. We build to exact specifications and offer full FDA, USP VI, and cGMP documentation packages–bringing you the vital security of best-in-class performance. Demanding customers around the world trust us to deliver the results they deserve. You can too.
Sanitary Agitation Options
- Aseptic Agitators
- Stainless Steel Sanitary Agitators
- Sanitary Agitation Equipment
- Top-Entry Sanitary Agitators
- Bottom-Entry Sanitary Agitators
- Disposable & Single-Use Agitation Systems
- Electric & Air-Operated Lab Agitators in many configurations–from open-tank mixing to closed mix tanks, with tri-clamp connections
Sanitary Agitation Applications:
- Sanitary agitation
- Food & beverage
- Biofuels & more
- Aseptic agitation applications
Sanitary Agitator Features:
- cGMP designs with USP VI and/or polished and electro-polished stainless and MTRs
- Sealed designs, top and bottom entry, mag drive for stainless and plastic tanks
- All-stainless-steel C-clamp mixers
- Low-shear agitation, high-shear dispersing, and viscous multi-shaft sanitary aseptic agitation systems
- Small-footprint lab sanitary agitators for microliter to large-scale agitation
Electric & Air Operated Sanitary Agitators
Electric and air-operated lab sanitary agitators are available in many configurations, including open-tank and closed-tank designs with TC sanitary connectors. As a global supplier of sanitary and aseptic agitators, White Mountain Process focuses on bio-pharmaceutical and aseptic agitation applications. We offer all-stainless-steel sanitary agitators, sanitary agitation equipment, and disposable single-use agitation systems.
Our superior equipment is vital to consistent, high-standards sanitary and cGMP agitation. Designed for applications such as sanitary blending, biopharma, food, beverage and biofuel production, our sanitary agitation systems span the range from small-footprint micro-liter lab mixers to production-scale agitation systems. Whether for low-shear blending, high-shear dispersing, or viscous multi-shaft mixing, our trusted cGMP designs feature USP VI and/or polished and electro-polished stainless and MTRs.
We offer sealed designs, top and bottom entry, and optional mag drives for stainless and plastic tanks. As a valued supplier to major pharmaceutical corporations around the world, we offer a detailed cGMP documentation package to meet general and specific requirements.
Sanitary Blending Engineering & Design Services:
White Mountain Process offers engineering assistance to ensure that the most-suited sanitary agitator is used for your vessel. Whether for laboratory mixing or production-scale sanitary agitation, we promise to provide you with the right equipment. You can trust White Mountain Process to understand your needs and bring you the positive results you deserve.
We invite you to take advantage of our mixing tank design services, including:
- 2D and 3D drawings
- Mixer performance data
- Vessel drainage test reports
- Mixer run tests
…and much more
Optional documentation includes installation, operation and maintenance manuals, qualification and inspection records, as well as rigorous testing and documentation prior to shipping.